OSMO INTENSIVE DEEP REPAIR MASK REVIEW BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES

https://www.facebook.com/Wardrobeofstylefashionistablogspotcom
Hi everyone i have just recovered from  Eid festivities , i hope you are all doing well . A lot of you were looking forward for this review , so here it is my dolls
Price:£2.89

WHAT PRODUCT DESCRIBES:
Deep nourishing treatment helps restore moisturize, hydration and elasticity leaving hair feel smooth silky without weighing it down.
It has extract of jojoba oil which helps restore shine , patchouli oil helps tame the frizzzzz , health of scalp Ylang Ylang soothes the hair while controlling the sebum production.
MY HAIR IS NOT SO MUCH  CURLY BUT  YOU CAN CATEGORIZE IT FRIZZY WITH LOOSE WAVES VERY UNTAMED ONES !!!!
BELOW PICTURE : That is my hair before wash
before shampoo 



After shampooing my hair squeezed the water out to prepare for mask.








now i scooped some product out in my hand and applied it on all over the scalp and bit on the tips of the hair too. Instructions say leave it on for 3 minutes for healthy happy hair and for really damaged hair you can extend the time for 5 to 7 minutes. so i left it for 5 minutes.




   i washed all the product out of my hair after 5 minutes and towel dried my hair.

 Take the Berber Oil which comes with Osmo mask 





 take few drops of it and apply on to you hair where you feel it gets untamed or more frizzy or dry.


 After applying Berber Oil i combed my hair with wide toothed comb , you can already see the difference.




 Voila!!! I haven't blow dried a i jut wanted to see the natural affect on my hair after using the product. My hair feel so soft and silky and not frizzy at all. I can definitely see it working on my hair

RATING:
5/5
WOULD I BUY IT AGAIN ?
YES
I hope you find it helpful girls. let me know in the comment below. I would love to hear what you think of it? OR hair products you use?
Take care
XoXo





Comments

  1. pictures looking amazing have you done any styling in before pic but the effect of osmo is superb i have tried it and really love the after feel of that softness it gives to my hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats just natural style of my hair hun. i have loose waves.

      Delete
  2. Wow what an effect!!! Makes me want it. Thanks for such a detailed review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! You hair looks very healthy. I didnt get the oil when I purchased the mask.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great..... awesomee change :)
    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.MY.GOD i am hooked.where to get this one?and you say it comes with berber oil too.Yar I am so getting this now.Lovely post and great photos.So detailed loving em.Your hair look so great i want to touch them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was an introductory offer at Sally's but you might have to buy it separate, but you only need few drops and the product will last you really long.

      Delete
  6. looks great as i have very dull, dry and damaged hair i would defiantly try it
    Thanks for the pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would suggest using it once a week for prolonged effect.

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much girls for lovely feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow....that looks amazing...i want to try it too...where did you get it from? and the price?
    and Your hair are gorgeous LONG ....love them Masallah
    tc love :) xx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5117369/asqgenerates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the review, I have the same type of hair and I'm going to try it for sure :)
    Where did you get it from?

    meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marium . I bought it from Sally's. you can get it from osmo's website too. Or in Pakistan Karachi from Agha's

      Delete
  10. Love your hair they are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I just stumbled across your blog and I'm nominating it for the LLiebster Award for new blogs! I noticed you already have the award, but I'll nominate you again... you don't have to do the questions and all again....Also, I'd like to follow your blog as it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that has a 20 minute treatment, dead sea mud masks will probably fill moisture IN ADDITION TO remove toxic matters Mask IN ADDITION TO impurities. You may do the actual soon after an week with regard to a great at-home spa treatment, or however often an individual desire. Dead sea mud mask will be gentle enough to make use of daily. whether or not you employ That everyday, simply just follow up having a light leave-in conditioner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment