A bit of retail therapy!!!!!!!

As many of you must know i m pregnant and half way through my third trimester, so my hormones are allover the place and my skin is playing up big time. i visited lush cosmetics, which because of lovely bath bombs display i never bothered to go in just thought its a both bombs shop that it, for little girls .ok , si saw alot of reviews on you tube and went to the store and i discovered a whole lot of skin care products and foundation and lip colours too. i bought myself

Mask of Magnaminty


ABOVE IS THE LINK TO CHECK IT OUT AND OTHER PRODUCTS SO HEAD TO THE LINK ABOVE!!!!!!!

AND SOME SAMPLES 
COALFACE
FRESH FARMACY
AND FOUNDATION
FOR TRYING OUT AND I M PRETTY MUCH IMPRESSED!!!!!!!
I LOVE THEIR ECO FRIENDLY CHEMICAL FREE AND HANDMADE OF COURSE STUFF
THIS WHAT I GOT FROM 




RITY HO ALL MY
  LOVELY FOLLOWERS AND READERS I M OFF TO BED UNTIL NEXT TIME,
TAKE CARE
SHAZ








Comments

Post a Comment