FRESHLY HANDMADE LIPSTICK AND CHEEK COLOUR REVIEW AND SWATCHES!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Wardrobeofstylefashionistablogspotcom
PERSPECTIVE LIPSTICK
PRICE : £14.50/5G
AVAILABLE FROM LUSH STORES IN UK AND WORLDWIDE
                                                 OR
.WWW.LUSH.CO.UK



Hello fashionistas! I hope you find this post in good health and spirits . Today I would like to share my review in Lush cosmetics lip and cheek color "Perspective" lovely shade for nude shades  lovers, packaging is very basic, proves that's a handmade lip color. 

What Lush says about it:

A natural dusky rose , this patent applied recipe for the liquid lipsticks is a super softening base, which is a simple blend of organic jojob oil , candella wax and rose wax . As well as intensily skin softening and soothing , the base also carries pigment incredibly well .





Here is a swatch for you all


WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT :
Its highly  pigmented shade , to me it feels heavily moisturized on my lips , only apply a little in the center of lips as it tends to expand a lot . The color pay off is good but it doesn't stay long hours and you have to re apply it several times through out the day.
Here i applied it on my lips for you to see yourself. 



would i purchase it again ? NO as i feel its more towards oily side and feels heavy on my  lips.
I think the price is too high as its not a high end brand .
let me know if you have used this lipstick and what is your experience about ?
take care xx
Toodles





Comments

  1. Wow Gorgeous shade!!pigmented also and look amazing! and I intend to check them out soon.Thanks for the post and the great pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment