I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty. Imelda Marcos

https://www.facebook.com/Wardrobeofstylefashionistablogspotcom
hey wardrobeofstylefashionistas!
                                              how is everyone's summer coming along ? any plans for holidays? today's post is about a haul of match made in heaven . This lovely spacious hand bag is perfect for me as i mentioned previously i literally carry home with me . A pair of lovely flats in green i have been looking for this color in flat sandals for ages , finally found them in zara . I bought them on high street in my town . hopefully you will see a post soon where i will be pairing these accessories with a matching outfit.

I hope you like this post!
so whats new accessories you bought?
i would love to see , do share!!
love
jaz

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Hun a woman can never have enough shoes,bags or clothes (me) x

      Delete
  2. Superb choice love the cool color :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment