I still have my feet on ground , i just wear better shoes [Oprah Winfrey]

Hello everyone i hope you are all doing well , winters are definitely trumping around me ! i just love the transitions of climate how the bright summery shades of plants and spring change into rich and dark shades . i took a week and half break because school started and just wanted to take time of to think of something fresh as for me keeping the blogging in fresh mode is very important ! So lots of new posts will be coming up this Autumn. Lets get started with today long awaited shoe haul. As long as i remember two things i used to collect from whatever money i ever owned  in my school and university days is SHOES AND BAGS  !!!!
I would share a little story about my shoe and bags collection here. When i moved out of my mum's place helpers/movers  thought i used to own a shop of shoes and bag . such sarcasm! following shoes are from NewLook my favorite shoe shop ! prices are so reasonable and most important the comfort factor, no point buying a pair if its uncomfortable. I was lucky that i found a white studded clutch matching with platform heels.



Oh how can we forget the coral wedges! after all the hype has been created about coral tones this year.



These tan mid wedges are super comfortable but trendy at the same time.




There is the  full haul collection.




On the way back from NewLook i happened to see these bargains and couldn't resist!!! after all these peep toe pumps are super soft comfy and i walked all day on day trip and i had happy feet end of it. I bought them from Tesco.


That is for now, i hope you like this post if you do show your love in the comment box below. Do share if you are shoe and bag lover like me !
Take care.
XOXO 

Comments

  1. Amazing haul and shoes are so chic :D I loved the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white platforms.Lovely collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    we would love to have you as a writer for www.braindirector.com. Please let us know via email at khuram@doctor.com if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. White platform is so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. newlook is one of my most fav online stores!! great haul girl :)

    eileensbeautydiary.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment