Eid Mubarak everyone!!!!!!!

I hope you all had lovely and blessed Eid-ul-Azha . You can't compare the celebrations in England to the ones back home! I just got so busy with the preparations that I completely forgot to take picture of my outfit but fortunately I managed to capture the eye makeup of the day .

And here is the lip colour as the eye shadows were used matching colour of my outfit I wanted to go for not too bright lip colour so I used LancĂ´me's Rouge in love colour for lips .
That's is it for today , I am posting a short post only because I have tons of posts to share with my lovely followers and readers .I know it's been long absence and to be precisely honest I did miss blogging ,but this post is a kick start of come back! Do share what you wore on Eid or your OOTDs I love hearing from you . If you want me to visit your blog leave the link below in comments and I will check out your blogger sooner as I get chance.
You all take care.
Xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment