Cream maxi hijab and green Maxi dress Outfit Of the day

Aslam alaikum every one I have been sewing some maxi dresses lately and I have been wearing them every week to events ,so to kick start today's post I am sharing this green sleeveless maxi dress ,
Styled it up with net top and cream maxi hijab. This shade of green is very subtle and just right tone not too bright , not too dull . Just a very balanced tone of green and cream colour complimentary with it. And I wore it in another  style in following pic have a look 

A cardigan can be paired up too. Both styles work really well mashAllah!
 Let me know in your feed back what you think of the dress or any other styling suggestions for this look? I would love to hear from you.
That's it from my side today . Take are until we meet with a brand new post.
Xoxo

Comments