Lush handmade cosmetics haul!!!!!

Asslam alaikum sisters I hope you are all doing good and keeping warm as much awaited snow might be on its way!!!!!! Today's post is about my tiny haul from lush as winters are all about a bit more TLC for our body, nail, skin and hair. Sit back grab a cuppa and enjoy the pictures . As this post has tour of the lovely lush shop too

















This is what I love about lush you can apply the fresh masks there and then and see for yourself !!! That's the beauty at its freshest!
The lovely lady demonstrated the corn meal daily cleanser. 

Now my purchases :


Brazed honey 

Hair doctor


 Bubblegum lip scrub

Cornmeal facial cleanser


Seaweed facial cleanser

Free new orange jelly soap with real orange bits!!
That's it for today. You all take care. 
May Allah be with you.
Toodles.
Xoxo

Comments

  1. Nice Pictures :) I really want to try the lip scrub. How is it?

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment