Houndstooth print maxi dress with red hijab outfit ideas

Asslam alaikum ladies hope and pray to Allah that you are all doing well ! InshaAllah spring is on it's way and before the winter is officially over I will hurry to share my outfit of the day . This houndstooth maxi dress was ready few weeks go I started making it a month ago . And I have tried to style it two ways but I liked the last one more: have a look at the pictures and decided it for yourself


Then I had lunch date with my girl friends and I styled it bit different , but oh my how one piece of your outfit can change the essence of the whole attire !!!!!!! Have look ;



Hijab : bijou brigite 
Maxidress: by wardrobeofstylefashionista 
Necklace : online shop 
Heels: NewLook 
Leather sleeve cardigan: House of  Fraser 
Hope you like this post , I will inshaAllah see you all soon with new post !
Take care 
Xoxo

Comments

  1. wow I love the dress with the red coat more.It looks so smart.looking good <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely feedback and commenting really appreciate it xx

      Delete
  2. I love it with the red jacket too. Certainly makes an impact!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment