Spring is here !!!!!! Rose pink outfit if the day .

Asslam alaikum everyone I hope you are all doing great !!!! InshaAllah . Spring came rather early this year and there is soooooooooooouch to be grateful to Allah for blessing is with lovely change of seasons . Everywhere I can see the flowers budding out and oye me so many reasons to get inspired for my new upcoming outfits collections inshaAllah. Grab a cuppa and enjoy the pictures of the outfit! Let me know of your valuable feed back , make my day by dropping comments below.
It is a simple maxi dress and you can style it up with belt on waist to give yourself and bit defined shape . I just didn't feel like using belt but I will show in updated post how it looks like with belt?




Maxi Dress: wardrobeofstylefashionista(me)
Shoes: Primark 
Bracelets: Primark 
Bag: Matalan 
Head band : Primark 
Hijab/scarf: BasmaKStyles.com
Jeggings: Primark

Comments