Hijab Candy store Review And Outfit Of The Day .

Asslam Alaikum everyone hope and pray you are all doing well inshaAllah . Summer has begun here and everyone's ready for maxi dresses in bright colors . this year spring summer big trend is going floral . Yes you heard it right the floral the better ! This post is my review of recent shopping experience from an online hijab store , HIJAB CANDY .
 I love the packaging it looks super professional and eye catching.



 As  the name tells you it has wide variety of very different designs which i liked the most about this store. I purchased two hijabs 1 is in duck egg blue which is a very hard color to find luckily they had it in store. I have been looking for this color for few months now as i really wanted to  match it with my denim top and my new handmade half circle skirt .

2nd hijab is in daisy flower print it is my favorite. both hijabs fabric is soft and standard maxi hijab size . they are easy to color coordinate to many of my outfits.


If you want to add some lovely hijab pieces to your wardrobe go and check their online store here
My order arrived in time with 3 working days. and i payed through Paypal. That is it from my side today hope to see you some time soon in new post inshaAllah . 
Take care.
xoxo
duck egg blue hijab: HIJAB CANDY
WASHED DENIM TOP : PRIMARK
VINATGE FLORAL SKIRT : http://wardrobeofstylefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/p/shop.html
FLORAL HEAD BAND: PRIMARK 
DAISY PRINT HIJAB : HIJAB CANDY 
ORANGE A-LINE DRESS: http://wardrobeofstylefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/p/shop.html
SHOES : PRIMARK




Comments