5 Best Modest work outfits

                                (Manually imported 8 January 2018)

Since I started my journey towards minimalism aka simple life I remember being obsessed with shirt dresses for a number of reasons. If you are practicing modest dressing and you are always looking for getting the best long tops which cover your desired length? then this is the post for you!






 













I have been going a bit over the board with Primarks Shirt dresses as no other high street brand has been able to launch them the way Primark has. No Primark didn’t pay me (I wish hmmm) every time I visit Primark I always look into their dresses section and it never disappoints me, to say the least Primark has been clever in filling the market gap as they know the shirt dresses are always a hit.
  • They are practical for a day job
  • Suit well for the creative industry
  • Or even work well in the sector if styled appropriately
  • Or if you are a busy mom on the go then you are in for a treat








I have been avoiding wearing leggings or tights as I was heading towards getting used to wearing more modest trousers and little did I know that culottes are such a pretty thing, they are perfect for any body type and they make you look taller (yippy bonus points ) and they are ever so comfy. You can play with so many combinations from daytime looks to nighttime formal looks. Here are a few photos of me wearing mine.



  I bought this pair from Primark and they only had 2 left so I got both as I have been living in 2 pairs of culottes and apparently no other shops were selling them when I was looking for them. Zara does, but my local Zara store never has them in store so I can't go and try them on before buying them. Let me know what are your favorite outfits for work and why? I will be making another post for Summer work/school outfits keep an eye out for that.
                            Toodles xoxo



Comments

  1. For the People in Pakistan, they can also buy clothes and apparel online from Best Buy Mall.

    online grocery store in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment