Capsule wardrobe for Asian outfits + Eid Look Book

                    (Manually imported 4 october 2017)


Capsule wardrobe for Asian outfits + Eid Look Book

Eid Mubarak !!!!
I hope you all had amazing Eid day filled with lots of fun and food. Today's post I am going to discuss how we incorporate minimalism into our Eid wardrobe and how it has been working for me for a couple of years,
As traditional Asian wardrobe is more about tops because they are the most prominent part of any outfit so you should always spend time in investing in the right bottoms which can last you a long time with so many tunics. I had bought this beautiful capri pants and since then I haven't been able to find any other like this. But I am glad I have worn these trousers with pretty much every Asian outfit I own. The second pair of trousers I have just completed them on Eid day ( yes I am one of those who plans design and sews at last minute). I have created a wide leg/ sharara trousers as they are trending these days, they have brought back so many memories of the 90s when mom made us sharara pants and I chose to embroidery on mine { now you will think gosh she was so fashion conscious since childhood YES I KNOW.
 Here the capris i was talking about . AGHANOOR KURTA FROM https://www.instagram.com/hali.hldn/

I have six tops here and I can mix and match them with any of these trousers and they will just change the look of the whole outfit every time I mix and match. Have a look below how I mixed and match these tops with just two trousers and they are giving a whole new look. Thanks to my color scheme I don't have to go through the hassle of hoarding so many accessories and clutter my wardrobe. that is  why I can't insist enough on "buy less and choose well"
 Hijab from https://www.instagram.com/pinkhijabshop/m 

 For accessories, I have chosen this golden cross body bag which can be adjusted to just a clutch bag for formal occasions like Eid or weddings. And I have 3 pairs of heels which are must for these looks but if you like wearing flats then make sure you get a couple of pointy flats in nude beige and dull gold because they just give extra oomph to your whole outfit. I have chosen these 3 neutral colored hijabs which will work with all of my looks.

  My choice of color palette is in complete harmony here in this capsu;e wardrobe as you can and now i will show you all the tops in wee detail and enjoy how i style few of them .

My choice of color palette is in complete harmony here in this capsule wardrobe as you can and now I will show you all the tops in wee detail and enjoy how I style a few of them.


IMG_1802.JPG


IMG_1799.JPG

 agha noor kurta from https://www.instagram.com/hali.hldn/

 kurta from https://www.instagram.com/hali.hldn/

 love my dress paired with my handmade sharara pants .   Hijab from https://www.instagram.com/mem.uk/


 No eid is complete without henna even if you do it on second day.

I really hope this post helps you take your first step towards minimalism and conscious consumerism. I know it is almost impossible in our society where everyone is in a race to look their best and showcase how much they own. How was your Eid and what did you wear on Eid. .

Comments