Saverah Muslim Women Expo 2017

                                  Manually imported 28 September 2017
A few of weeks ago I was invited to the Saverah Women Expo 2017, which I’ve been looking forward to for some time! The event’s venue was the o2 Intercontinental Hotel in London, and what I loved about it was there was plenty of space for walking, sitting areas and everything was thoughtfully arranged by the organizers.


Saverah Muslim Women Expo 2017


Intercontinental-Hotel-London-The-O2-1.jpg


I have a bad habit of sewing something new for any event I get invited to because it just adds to the element of looking forward to wearing something myself! So initially I had the plan to make something special for this event, but that didn’t end up happening, but luckily H&M came to the rescue for last minute decisions!

  Nafeesah  from http://kaprayshapray.blogspot.co.uk/ and Me
Nafeesah from http://kaprayshapray.blogspot.co.uk/ and Me

There were seminars, one-to-one mentoring sessions about ‘Mumpreneurs’ and personal development topics which I thought were a really good idea for bloggers and people looking to develop businesses.
 image courtesy from  saverah
image courtesy from saverah
image2.JPG



image4.JPG


 loved her collection  https://sanazinga.com/

There were lots of females -own businesses under one platform, and I had a great time meeting them, as well as spending time with old blogging buddies Alhamdullilah. I was really pleased to see a range of vendors – some selling makeup, hijabs, jewelry Pakistani branded outfits, modesty-wear, and even skin care brands.
21035184_1482815451813495_1177329828_o.jpg21017848_1482815535146820_1241379688_o.jpg


I also enjoyed the finale catwalk show featuring some beautiful outfits from different designers which were really fun. I also liked the fact that a lot of Muslimah-owned brands are becoming more established, and bring more recognition for Modest fashion.
IMG_20170723_181916884.jpg


Comments