Tamese&Jackson launch event London

                                        Manually imported  September 2017

A Couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to attend the Launch of Tamese&Jackson'sEid/Ramadhan gift set launch at HS&CO



Tamese and Jackson is a new halal certified brand which is produced in Uk and it provides items of personal care and it is vegan-friendly / paraben free/ vegetarian. I like the packaging as it reminds me of Persian rugs and Islamic art. The gift set I received is a hand wash/hand lotion set,  it has such a subtle floral scent which I loved.❤️

 The venue was HS&CO who do the yummy halal steaks and chicken with ever so refreshing Mocktails. They had an eloquent floral setup was provided by  aleougeflowers .

The venue was HS&CO who do the yummy halal steaks and chicken with ever so refreshing Mocktails. They had an eloquent floral setup was provided by aleougeflower .








Comments