Brunch at Feya London

Last week I had a chance to visit the cutest little cafe in London. 

      Story ; https://www.feya.co.uk
          Feya is a joint venture of chef Zahra khan trained in the oldest culinary school in Uk Tante Marie owned by  Gorden Ramey at the time and Virpie Mukonnen who won the savur Food Blog awards and Finland Blog awards. 








    Ambiance ; 

                   Upon entering there is little notice for people to wait while they get seated by a member of the staff. It has very pastel subtle pink shade interiors with an accent of floral arrangements on the roof and grey Marble tables add to the interior charm hint for those Instagrammers who love a good bite with the best background. 









Food ; 

                  I love the way they have designed their menu with specifically curated brunch recipes for a fitness freak like me. It was hard to choose when I could see their famous milk cake right in front of my eyes!. So I ordered Turmeric Latte, Happy Pancakes, Saffron Milk cake, and Orange cheesecake slice. 


Tase Verdict ;  

                         Now the beautiful photos and everything Instagramable but the taste will prove if it’s up to the mark or not?
             Like I have mentioned before that I have a thing if anything which has eggs, not cooked properly I don’t like the raw eggs smell or taste! 

Happy Pancakes;


As you can see me eating the pancakes are fluffy with peanut butter and decorated with edible flowers and strawberry cream which is yum. It’s quite filling the portion size is big so you won’t feel like you have any space in the stomach. 

 The Infamous Milk cake ; 

   With the first bite, it was like a burst of fusion of flavors in my mouth. It has a hint of Rasmalai Milk as it has saffron and then milks yummmmm . I never get impressed that quick when it comes to deserts but if you have ever tasted Indian or Arab deserts and you like them then Feya’s Milk cake is a must try!

 Turmeric latte :  

                             It had the right amount of spice and not overpowering the taste of turmeric while still being a nice warm drink.





here I am dressed in my fav new Zara coat and Primark leopard print boots 

                               What a lovely afternoon we had. Thank you Feya for having us. 
Ambiance; 7.5/10
Food; 8/10
Customer Service; 7.5/10 
Overall experience: 8/10 

Comments

  1. LOOKS LIKE AMAZING CAFE, WILL TRY IN FUTYRE! Find out the top online grocery shopping apps in Pakistan.

    Love, BBM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment