How To style Midi Dresses in Spring 2020

How to style midi dresses modestly 

 When it comes to finding modest outfits midi dresses are our best friends !!!! I know before you say that oh Jaz they are not long enough ? Well behold my friends I have been experimenting with different style of bottoms / trousers / tights / leggings ..... and I might have just  cracked the code to the best modest dress combo you can rock at any time of the day  be it everyday or occasions !!!!
 Let’s not wait for any longer 


Style midi dresses modestly
Modest Fashion 



How to style midi dresses for modest fashion 

I have been wearing tights under midi dresses but the look never settled with me internally . As the silhouette just didn’t feel right . The high heel mules are defo comfy to walk around and just elevate the whole look of the outfit to a different level !!!!!!  (Sorry my exclamation marks are literally reflection ; in my head we are all sitting down sharing our take on midi dresses and fashion finds so please bare with me )  .
    How do you wear midi dresses ? Do you like this idea of pairing wide leg pants with midi  dresses for all your modest fashion needs ? Please let me know in comment section below I would love to hear your feed back .
                                                                        Much love Jaz
                                                             Dress from last year Zara sale similar link 

Comments